Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Sales Representative to join our high-performing sales team. You’ll report to the Head of Sales and play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth by building proactive relationships with our clients, signing up new customers for our SaaS product, and cold-calling leads. This position requires a high level of proactivity, perseverance, strong communication, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Making north of 50 outbound calls a day to restaurants in metropolitan areas (NYC, LA, Washington, and more).
- Booking demos with qualified opportunities and closing them.
- Educating restaurants on the importance of online ordering. Pose a problem, and sell the solution.
- Following up in a respectful and persistent manner.
- Using our CRM to document all activities (we use Close.io but experience using any other CRM is a huge plus).
- Providing support using all a variety of technology from Intercom to Gmail.
This is the perfect role for you if you are:
- Excellent with communication and relationship building.
- A conscientious person who looks at putting client needs first.
- Goal-oriented and driven to reach targets.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Experienced in the restaurant industry, working with Point of Sale systems, and restaurant managers.
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Someone with previous SaaS sales experience.
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!